shit can happened .

Monday, October 18, 2010


the night of 17 OCT 2010 .

the day that i hate u the most .

the day that i upset with u the most .

the day that like u r willing to left me alone .

the day that u said u never felt pity on me even u said  mybe u pity lil bit for me .

the day u said im not matured and act like a kid, but are u being matured when u left me alone there even FOR AWHILE?

the day u said i dare u? izit me the one who said 'get out from ur car' ? i guess not me. its YOU. you are the one who said that first. so, i accept it. i asked u to stop. it doesnt mean i dare u,  but i accept and follow ur words. its fine if u said it is not ur fault. but if u left me alone, izit consider as my fault or both of us are not guilty?

the day u said u want to stdy, and its like u dont want to waste ur stdy time, but when we reached at  kedai makan, u eat so slow. im the who finished it first. so, who want to chase the time?

the day u said its like im the one who r wasting ur fuel, if im wasting ur fuel, why did u come back and find me? why dont u jst go back to ur home, and study? or why dont we just eat at usual place? dont blame it on me. u r the one ask me to go there.

yea its ok. ITS MY FAULT. not yours. and so easy u said sorry to me jst like that?
and when it comes to me, whenever i said sorry to u, its hard for u to forgive me in one night. right? but u? jst said sorry like that? and its like u assumed that i walked alone like nothing happened? can u feel what i felt that night?

put my situation in ur shoes. how do u feel? its hard right? will u cry for it?
and can u be patient with me if i did that to u?
for me, I CAN .
i will be patient with u untill the end of our relationship .

thankyou for it.
and i still 'upset' with ur attitude. it will remains in my bitter memories forever .


p/s : not good in english, but still want to express it out using english. .

5 comments:

  1. arfah aisyah said...:

    sabar bro....
    chill kay.....

  1. soulG said...:

    uit~ berlaku malam kah? so sweet!

  1. Amin Azhar said...:

    efa : im always chill la ;)

    soulG : iyup. eh. siapakah kamu?

  1. Anonymous said...:

    be patient dude :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...